Total Pageviews

Monday 11 November 2013

I finally have something to say

Who am I?
Hi, my name is Peter Yinusa and I am currently working as a QA and Test Automation Engineer.

Why blog?
I decided to start this blog to share my journey with the rest of the software testing community.

What topics will I be covering?
I will be covering a broad range of testing-related topics of varying technical difficulty, such as (but not limited to):
  • Agile testing
  • Automation testing
  • Open-source technologies
  • Success & failure
  • Tips & tricks
I will try to create new blog posts as frequent as I can (time permitting).

Disclaimer:
I do not have all the answers, and so that I can learn about some of your solutions to similar problems, please send me your comments.

Please do NOT file bug reports for spelling mistakes found in this blog.

Get in touch
Feel free to get in touch with me directly using the details on my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment